Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.770 UAH / MRU
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 36% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,127₴ (49,507 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)