Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07300 UAH / MRO
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 130% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,988₴ (492,961 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bogotá costs COL$2,150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caceres costs €42 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €31 (17 minutes ago)