Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07588 UAH / MRO
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 165% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,400₴ (545,571 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Catania costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 813 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (31 minutes ago)