Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.772 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 247% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,136₴ (£1,037) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)