Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 460%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.136 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 378% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,574₴ (16,765 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)