Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.139 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 148% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 69,401₴ (22,107 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)