Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.218 UAH / OMR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 117% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,183₴ (﷼ 413) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)