Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.027 UAH / OMR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 116% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,964₴ (﷼ 376) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)