Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45943 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 116% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,038₴ (руб 61,028) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Francisco, California costs $1,234,230 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)