Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43002 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,873₴ (руб 81,097) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)