Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.504 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 149% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,914₴ (руб 59,354) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)