Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47295 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 159% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,834₴ (руб 82,110) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)