Cost of living in Nizamabad, India vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39809 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,148₴ (₨73,220) in Nizamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)