Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41467 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 12,080₴ (₨29,131) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)