Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40772 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 13,720₴ (₨33,650) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (43 minutes ago)