Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41517 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 22% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,683₴ (₨35,367) in Nizamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)