Cost of living in Nîmes, France vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.881 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 202% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 81,575₴ (€2,559) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)