Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.411 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 207% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 73,726₴ (€2,275) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)