Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.637 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 118% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,982₴ (€1,925) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)