Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 485%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 482% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 94,651₴ (€3,234) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (26 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (43 minutes ago)