Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23358 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 164% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,077₴ (¥124,482) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)