Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24902 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,919₴ (¥104,084) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)