Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22567 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 170% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,453₴ (¥179,260) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)