Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 652%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.389 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 296% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,308₴ (€2,188) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (24 minutes ago)