Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04394 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 181% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,608₴ (1,038,000 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)