Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04663 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 40% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,335₴ (843,605 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)