Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04914 UAH / XOF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 85% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,306₴ (901,549 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)