Cost of living comparison between Niagara Falls, New York, United States and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.637 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 303% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,011₴ ($2,458) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)