Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 113% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,913₴ (26,010,867 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Townsville costs AU$1,290 (19 minutes ago)