Cost of living comparison between Newcastle, Australia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.510 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 422% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 84,826₴ (AU$4,348) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)