Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 20.039 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 169% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,586₴ (AU$3,622) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)