Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 695%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.722 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 448% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 85,597₴ (AU$4,131) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (25 minutes ago)