Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 443%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.048 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 405% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,642₴ (NZ$3,360) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)