Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.700 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 153% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,789₴ (NZ$3,518) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (29 minutes ago)