Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23713 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,234₴ (¥190,754) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jakarta costs Rp 9,921 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 3 hours ago)