Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23708 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 283% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,458₴ (¥242,354) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)