Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 407%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.382 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 228% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,106₴ (R 15,159) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)