Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40531 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 23% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,928₴ (₨49,168) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)