Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00914 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,161₴ (COL$3,520,170) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)