Cost of living comparison between Neiva, Colombia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00897 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 68% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,321₴ (COL$3,047,168) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasov costs 18 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Alicante costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)