Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00853 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 83% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,376₴ (COL$2,037,109) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (42 minutes ago)