Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 481%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.832 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 416% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,983₴ (17,296 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)