Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 578%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.788 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 398% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,666₴ (26,780 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)