Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 485%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.829 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 417% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,042₴ (16,629 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (29 minutes ago)