Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 516%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.903 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 361% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,369₴ (19,072 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)