Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.898 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 209% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,349₴ (7,010 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥76,238 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)