Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 486%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.302 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 344% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,153₴ (9,882 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)