Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.194 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,254₴ (R$ 4,901) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (42 minutes ago)