Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.458 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 85% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,992₴ (€739) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €64 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)