Cost of living comparison between Narva, Estonia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.991 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 74% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,263₴ (€940) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$133,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in The Hague costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Malaga costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.40 (about 2 hours ago)