Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.690 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 108% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,145₴ (€1,086) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)