Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.168 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 76% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,108₴ (€677) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)