Cost of living comparison between Narbonne, France and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.991 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 112% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,154₴ (€1,144) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Corunna costs €179 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,450 (about 1 hour ago)