Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31349 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,873₴ (Taka 104,863) in Narail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (29 minutes ago)