Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31540 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 18% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,940₴ (Taka 41,026) in Narail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)