Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.309 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 134% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,864₴ (€1,667) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)