Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.648 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 279% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,529₴ (NZ$2,317) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)