Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,942₴ (元4,822) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 5,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)