Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.174 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,713₴ (元3,285) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)