Cost of living comparison between Nanning, China and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.888 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,048₴ (元4,384) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 152 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sorocaba costs R$ 5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 10TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Narva costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)