Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.044 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 52% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,880₴ (9,366元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)