Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.024 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 52% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,016₴ (10,192元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £200 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $310 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Amarillo, Texas costs $2.93 (about 1 hour ago)