Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 469%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.937 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 244% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,808₴ (元13,666) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)