Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.169 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 157% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,900₴ (元7,412) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)