Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 477%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.014 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 249% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,364₴ (元13,046) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)