Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 380%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 191% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,884₴ (元9,482) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)