Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 128% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,062₴ (元6,273) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)