Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.821 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 132% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,553₴ (元5,640) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (about 1 hour ago)