Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 557%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.076 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 402% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,200₴ (€1,503) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Florianopolis costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)