Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 297%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.996 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 96% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,073₴ (€1,596) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)