Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45546 UAH / MZN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 19% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,776₴ (65,377 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)