Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46060 UAH / MZN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 57% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,373₴ (85,483 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)