Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.511 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 44% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,409₴ (1,824 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)