Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.416 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 54% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,661₴ (755 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)