Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.474 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 53% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,415₴ (858 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (33 minutes ago)