Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.886 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 53% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,398₴ (925 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)