Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.649 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 57% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,314₴ (768 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (27 minutes ago)