Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.771 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 91% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,900₴ (38,776 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)