Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.796 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 70% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,820₴ (51,251 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)