Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.775 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 90% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,674₴ (38,283 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (37 minutes ago)