Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.904 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 53% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,865₴ (18,646 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (34 minutes ago)