Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.802 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 47% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,093₴ (23,811 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)