Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.378 UAH / SAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,477₴ (﷼ 4,131) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)