Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02342 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,329₴ (1,465,617 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)