Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02275 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 27% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,194₴ (667,777 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)