Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02368 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 24% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,281₴ (1,363,036 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)