Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 401%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24590 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 247% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,592₴ (¥169,142) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)