Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 428%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25930 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 265% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,749₴ (¥168,717) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)