Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25467 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 188% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 83,580₴ (¥328,196) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)