Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23857 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 393% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 77,023₴ (¥322,850) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)