Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22567 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 367% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,894₴ (¥336,313) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (43 minutes ago)