Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38429 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,489₴ (₨81,941) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beijing costs 8元 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)