Cost of living comparison between Nagercoil, India and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38707 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 63% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,434₴ (₨63,125) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niagara Falls, New York costs $25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £946 (about 1 hour ago)