Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38212 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 25% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,286₴ (₨81,876) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)