Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24305 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 197% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,702₴ (¥134,548) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)