Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26082 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 263% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,192₴ (¥180,938) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)