Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23630 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,628₴ (¥66,134) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)