Cost of living in Nagano, Japan vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25579 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,667₴ (¥147,258) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)