Cost of living in Nador, Morocco vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.928 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,147₴ (10,638 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trondheim costs kr 53 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)