Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.760 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,969₴ (11,944 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)