Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41467 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 24% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,886₴ (₨35,900) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)