Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40177 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 22% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,884₴ (₨49,490) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,580 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (33 minutes ago)