Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38804 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,620₴ (₨78,910) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)