Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40532 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 24% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,591₴ (₨33,532) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)