Cost of living comparison between Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40658 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 61% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,160₴ (руб 61,882) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oporto costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 90₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)