Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41894 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 20,022₴ (руб 47,792) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)