Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43037 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 63% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,142₴ (руб 37,508) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)