Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 286%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04457 UAH / XAF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 328% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,873₴ (1,500,556 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (35 minutes ago)